The Media Future Conference 2013 is bringing speakers from all over the globe to the Pavilion, Dun Laoighaire on May 14th. The conference incorporates talks from the leading thinkers in the international media industry who are at the top of their game and profession.
Speakers on the day will include;
1. Piers Jones (@Piersj) Group Product Manager at Guardian News & Media.
2. Shazna Nessa (@shazna) Former Deputy Managing Editor at Associated Press.
3. Markham Nolan (@markhamnolan) Managing Editor of Storyful.com.
4. David Hieatt (@DoLectures) co-founder of the Do Lectures and owner of Hiut Denim (@HiutDenim).
5. Mark Stencel (@markstencel) the Managing Editor for Digital News at the National Public Radio (NPR).
6. Nick Blunden (@nickblunden) the Global Digital Publisher for The Economist.
7. Roddy Doyle, winner of Booker Prize, co-founder of Fighting Words and author of ‘The Barrytown Triology’.
8. Alexander Reben (@ArEbEnTweet) kinetic engineer, interactive artist and robot designer.
9. Sarah McInerney (@SarahAMcInerney) political correspondent for the Sunday Times and author of ‘Where No-One Can Hear You Scream’.
10. Dearbhail McDonald (@DearbhailDibs) Legal Editor of the Irish Independent and an Eisenhower Fellow.
11. David Brophy, Principal Conductor of the RTE Concert Orchestra.
12. Alison O’Connor (@alisonoconn) journalist, broadcaster, and commentator.
The aim of Media Future is to help people to understand, and learn, about all of the amazing changes that are happening in the media by painting a picture of the future for disciplines like journalism, advertising, marketing, public relations and technology.
For more information on the Media Future Conference follow us online through our website,Facebook and Twitter with #mfc13.