Damien Mulley's masterclass is back
18 August 09
After the resounding success of Social Media Unspun - A Masterclass for communications professionals with Damien Mulley in July, the 'Blog Father' is back on the 17th of September for all you social media enthusiasts who missed out.
If you want to learn how to use social media to advance your message, from one of Ireland's most interesting and entertaining voices, you can't miss it.
All seats for the last masterclass sold in record time, so book now by emailing email@example.com for a booking form.
Cost: €150 per person
Date: September 17th 2009
Time: 09.45am-1pm or 1.45pm - 5pm
Location: Morrison Hotel, Lower Ormond Quay, Dublin 1
This seminar will cover such topics as:
* Introduction to social media: Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, MySpace, Bebo
* Identifying the right social media platforms for your project
* Social media case studies
Who should attend?
* Marketing, media and PR professionals
* Owners of small to medium sized businesses (SMEs)
* Charities and voluntary organisations
* Media/marketing journalism students
* Anyone who needs to sell directly to consumers online
The aim of this morning seminar is to introduce attendees to social media marketing and illustrate how it can enhance the performance of a media campaign, help to communicate a project, or increase the reach of a brand.
Damien Mulley is Ireland's leading expert on social media. He owns Cork-based Mulley Communications and teaches organisations and enterprises how to communicate among themselves and with the greater world. He is also the organiser of the Irish Blog Awards and Irish Web Awards.
Mulley Communications specialises in media training, online marketing training, online PR training, business blogging and presentation training. To book your place email firstname.lastname@example.org.